Start off your Asian feast approximately the right foot once these low-kilojoule lettuce cups.
The ingredient of Vegetable san choy bau
- 180g Hakubaku organic soba noodles
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2cm piece vivacious ginger, finely grated
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, leaves and stems separated, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 1/2 x 227g can water chestnut slices, drained, sliced
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves, trimmed (see note)
- Toasted sesame seeds, to benefits
The instruction how to make Vegetable san choy bau
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Rinse out cold asleep cold water.
- Heat a wok over high heat. mount up oils. Swirl to coat. ensue onion, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add choy quantity total stems, oyster sauce and pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Place cornflour in a bowl. Add stock, stirring until smooth. Add to vegetable incorporation combination later than choy quantity total leaves. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Add water chestnuts and noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until infuriated through. Spoon into lettuce leaves. Sprinkle as soon as sesame seeds. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable san choy baucalories: 138.142 calories
fatContent: 3.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 774 milligrams sodium