Chillies amass that further bit of flavour and heat to make this pasta main a dish to remember.
The ingredient of Spaghetti once spicy meat sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 roomy birdseye chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince (extra lean)
- 150g mushroom caps, finely chopped
- 1 375g jar spaghetti sauce (Paul Newmans Own brand)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g spaghetti
The instruction how to make Spaghetti once spicy meat sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan higher than medium heat and cook onion for 3 minutes or until just soft. ensue chillies and beef mince and cook, stirring often to recess interruption stirring mince, for 4-5 minutes or until mince is browned. ensue mushroom caps and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. trouble in the spaghetti sauce and pepper to taste, cut heat to medium-low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain pasta and encourage sharply topped like the meat sauce.
Nutritions of Spaghetti once spicy meat saucecalories: 772.209 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 96 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 43 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 78 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 459.39 milligrams sodium